Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to My Mind

The title for my initial post is a quote from the movie Freejack, starring Anthony Hopkins and Emilio Estevez. I wouldn't recommend the movie--it's not very good--but the quote (from a scene where Emilio Estevez's character's mind enters that of Anthony Hopkin's character), ironically stuck in MY mind when I wanted to explain the purpose of my new blog. 
I ran for City Council on a platform that included increased transparency. During my time on City Council, I have tried to accomplish this goal by making myself available to answer questions or chat about city concerns in the way that is easiest for city residents. I respond quickly to emails, and I have used social media via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to post thoughts, articles and events that are important to the city's present and future...things that are constantly on my mind.
Creating this blog will give me yet another tool to reach out to you, the concerned citizens, and interact with all of you in a meaningful way. If you feel so inclined, I would appreciate your thoughts, concerns and suggestions relating to the content I post on this blog. I hope to hear from many of you and to have a healthy and positive conversation on how we can make Cleveland Heights an even better place to live and do business.

No comments:

Post a Comment