Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pick-N-Pay, Cuyahoga Land Bank and Noble Road

On Friday March 29, 2013 the Cuyahoga Land Bank in collaboration with Cleveland Heights, demolished the old Pick-N-Pay supermarket (more recently, a Medic Drugstore). This location is north of Mayfield Road on Noble. In the coming months, City Council will begin a process to consider development opportunities for this space. I believe this site has the potential to be an exciting development opportunity for the Noble Road district. 

I am standing next to Rick Wagner (Cleveland Heights' Housing Director) and Susanna Niermann-O'Neil (Cleveland Heights' Acting City Manager). Also pictured, Councilperson Cheryl Stephens, Janine Boyd and three children (my sons).
Cleveland Heights elected officials with Cuyahoga Land Bank representatives (and 4 of my sons).

My son, demolishing. Every boys dream come true!

I am standing next to Cuyahoga Land Bank President, Gus Frangos and Councilperson Janine Boyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment